When it comes to human space exploration, we’re on the brink of something big.
Astronauts are about to make the leap from low-earth orbit to destinations never before explored by humans — deep space, asteroids and, ultimately, Mars.
New probes and rovers are leading the charge, helping us understand our solar system so we can put humans on new worlds.
Join host Brendan Byrne, space reporter at 90.7 WMFE in Orlando, Fla., as he explores the advances in human space exploration. From conversations with the engineers and scientists building the technology one day heading to Mars, to talks with visionaries and leaders who want to take humankind to deep space, the Are We There Yet? podcast reveals the next chapters in human space exploration.
- BONUS INTERVIEW: The History Of Civilian Space
- The Future Of Ordinary People In Space
- Solar Orbiter Mission Heads To The Sun To Study Poles Of Our Closest Star
- Will Congress Steer NASA Away From The Moon?
- Asteroid Return Mission Spacecraft OSRIRIS-REx Picks A Sample Site
- Can Your Gut Leak In Space? Probably. Here’s What That Means For Astronatus
- Booze In Space? The Storied History And Bright Future Of Alcohol In The Final Frontier
- A Decade of Commercial Space Innovation
- Interstellar Comet Visits Our Solar System, Awes Astronomers
- Designing The Next Spacesuit