When it comes to human space exploration, we’re on the brink of something big.
Astronauts are about to make the leap from low-earth orbit to destinations never before explored by humans — deep space, asteroids and, ultimately, Mars.
New probes and rovers are leading the charge, helping us understand our solar system so we can put humans on new worlds.
Join host Brendan Byrne, space reporter at 90.7 WMFE in Orlando, Fla., as he explores the advances in human space exploration. From conversations with the engineers and scientists building the technology one day heading to Mars, to talks with visionaries and leaders who want to take humankind to deep space, the Are We There Yet? podcast reveals the next chapters in human space exploration.
- The Rise Of The Space Age Millennials
- Want To Get Away? These Astronauts Talk About Life Off Earth, Dealing With Isolation and Facing Fears
- A New Dawn For Sun Science
- Discovering A New Star: Jocelyn Bell Burnell’s Advice For Astronomers And Women In Science
- The Race To Deep Space
- Space: Marketing’s Final Frontier
- BONUS INTERVIEW: The History Of Civilian Space
- The Future Of Ordinary People In Space
- Solar Orbiter Mission Heads To The Sun To Study Poles Of Our Closest Star
- Will Congress Steer NASA Away From The Moon?