When it comes to human space exploration, we’re on the brink of something big.
Astronauts are about to make the leap from low-earth orbit to destinations never before explored by humans — deep space, asteroids and, ultimately, Mars.
New probes and rovers are leading the charge, helping us understand our solar system so we can put humans on new worlds.
Join host Brendan Byrne, space reporter at 90.7 WMFE in Orlando, Fla., as he explores the advances in human space exploration. From conversations with the engineers and scientists building the technology one day heading to Mars, to talks with visionaries and leaders who want to take humankind to deep space, the Are We There Yet? podcast reveals the next chapters in human space exploration.
- Designing The Next Spacesuit
- From Cave To Cosmos: A History Of Human Exploration
- Talking To Aliens
- The Interstellar Travels Of The Twin Voyager Spacecraft
- Astronaut & Spacewalker Nicole Stott Talks Gender Equality, Art In Space and Efforts To Inspire The Next Generation Of Explorers
- Moon Shots & Mars Rovers: What You Missed At IAC 2019
- 3D Printers On Mars? One Company’s Plan To Establish Manufacturing On The Red Planet
- Dealing With Moon Dust
- Space News Roundup: Commercial Crew, SLS & Elon’s Stainless Steel Starship
- Black Holes & Gravity Waves: Shedding Light On The Darkest Places In The Universe