When it comes to human space exploration, we’re on the brink of something big.
Astronauts are about to make the leap from low-earth orbit to destinations never before explored by humans — deep space, asteroids and, ultimately, Mars.
New probes and rovers are leading the charge, helping us understand our solar system so we can put humans on new worlds.
Join host Brendan Byrne, space reporter at 90.7 WMFE in Orlando, Fla., as he explores the advances in human space exploration. From conversations with the engineers and scientists building the technology one day heading to Mars, to talks with visionaries and leaders who want to take humankind to deep space, the Are We There Yet? podcast reveals the next chapters in human space exploration.
- Cosmic Couple Takes Space “On Tour”
- NASA Needs New Space Suits
- When We Leave This Planet
- Private Landers And Human Astronauts: A New Focus On The Moon
- What’s New At Bennu? Latest Findings Raising More Questions About Asteroids
- Just How Close Are We To Putting Humans On Mars?
- What’s Next For NASA’s Commercial Crew Program?
- Farewell, Opportunity
- Meet The Leader Of “The Mars Generation”
- After 50 Years, Apollo 8’s “Earthrise” Continues To Inspire