When it comes to human space exploration, we’re on the brink of something big.
Astronauts are about to make the leap from low-earth orbit to destinations never before explored by humans — deep space, asteroids and, ultimately, Mars.
New probes and rovers are leading the charge, helping us understand our solar system so we can put humans on new worlds.
Join host Brendan Byrne, space reporter at 90.7 WMFE in Orlando, Fla., as he explores the advances in human space exploration. From conversations with the engineers and scientists building the technology one day heading to Mars, to talks with visionaries and leaders who want to take humankind to deep space, the Are We There Yet? podcast reveals the next chapters in human space exploration.
- Can Your Gut Leak In Space? Probably. Here’s What That Means For Astronatus
- Booze In Space? The Storied History And Bright Future Of Alcohol In The Final Frontier
- A Decade of Commercial Space Innovation
- Interstellar Comet Visits Our Solar System, Awes Astronomers
- Designing The Next Spacesuit
- From Cave To Cosmos: A History Of Human Exploration
- Talking To Aliens
- The Interstellar Travels Of The Twin Voyager Spacecraft
- Astronaut & Spacewalker Nicole Stott Talks Gender Equality, Art In Space and Efforts To Inspire The Next Generation Of Explorers
- Moon Shots & Mars Rovers: What You Missed At IAC 2019