When it comes to human space exploration, we’re on the brink of something big.
Astronauts are about to make the leap from low-earth orbit to destinations never before explored by humans — deep space, asteroids and, ultimately, Mars.
New probes and rovers are leading the charge, helping us understand our solar system so we can put humans on new worlds.
Join host Brendan Byrne, space reporter at 90.7 WMFE in Orlando, Fla., as he explores the advances in human space exploration. From conversations with the engineers and scientists building the technology one day heading to Mars, to talks with visionaries and leaders who want to take humankind to deep space, the Are We There Yet? podcast reveals the next chapters in human space exploration.
- Space News Roundup: Commercial Crew, SLS & Elon’s Stainless Steel Starship
- Black Holes & Gravity Waves: Shedding Light On The Darkest Places In The Universe
- Martian Colonists Will Have To Eat Bugs
- Why Is It So Hard To Land On The Moon?
- Space Force, The Politics Of Exploration & Tiny Stow-Aways On Israel’s Moon Mission
- The Mysteries At Asteroid Bennu
- Space News Round Table: Starship, Exoplanets & Human Space Flight
- NASA’s TESS Space Telescope Uncovers Hundreds Of New Worlds Outside Our Solar System
- Apollo Then & Now: Photo Series Captures Space Coast Change Fifty Years After Moon Missions
- Apollo Missions Inspired Generation Of Engineers, Scientists