When it comes to human space exploration, we’re on the brink of something big.
Astronauts are about to make the leap from low-earth orbit to destinations never before explored by humans — deep space, asteroids and, ultimately, Mars.
New probes and rovers are leading the charge, helping us understand our solar system so we can put humans on new worlds.
Join host Brendan Byrne, space reporter at 90.7 WMFE in Orlando, Fla., as he explores the advances in human space exploration. From conversations with the engineers and scientists building the technology one day heading to Mars, to talks with visionaries and leaders who want to take humankind to deep space, the Are We There Yet? podcast reveals the next chapters in human space exploration.
- Out Of This World: Building Helicopters To Explore The Solar System
- Space News Roundup – Mars Rovers, Astronaut Splashdown & Mission: Impossible (Possibly In Space)
- What Does Mars Sound Like? NASA Is Sending A Microphone To The Red Planet
- It’s The Summer Of Mars
- The Deep Space Economy
- Space Tourism Promises Fresh Perspective Of Planet Earth
- Race In Space
- How NASA’s Reliance On Commercial Companies Is Shaping Space Exploration
- James Webb Space Telescope: Finishing The Next Big Observatory
- Inspiration & Innovation: What We Can Learn From SpaceX’s Crew Dragon Launch